Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

Rebirth of airline service blog

Finally I have some time to do something about THIS little blog.

I am refreshing it, with the primary intention of reporting on major changes in international airline product standards. This will have a particular bent towards services to and from the UK and to and from Australia and New Zealand, being the countries I am most closely associated with.

The intention is to report on three types of changes:

1. New hard products: Airline seats, new classes (disappearance of classes) and new/upgraded lounges.
2. Major soft product upgrades: Catering, on board service, landside and airside services at airports, inflight entertainment.
3. Updates on rollout, new airlines or closure of airlines, joining of alliances, new aircraft.


So I hope this blog becomes informative and I fully intend to update it as regular as need be.

No comments: